Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2015

Trashy, NFL, Romance Story

When I set out to write this book, I was focusing on writing a satirical account about the Dallas Cowboys of the 90's. I had no idea what I'd written would be referred to as a trashy romance novel. Appears I was mistaken as is evidenced by the current reviews. I guess looking back, they have a point. There is a lot of sex, more than I initially thought and at times, some pretty raunchy scenes. Yeah, the party scene in the locker room after the first Super Bowl Victory with Charlene, Ruben and Marshall is pretty disgusting, yet humorous at the same time.  

I want to thank the reviewers for taking the time to point at that I have managed to combine, "North Dallas Forty, Bull Durham, Ball Four and Major League" into one raucous, raunchy tale.

If you're ready for a story, sure to tickle your funny bone, what are you waiting for?




Get a copy today! Irving Titans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.