Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fifty Shades of sex, betrayal and murder!

I know the world, especially females, are so wet for "Fifty Shades of Grey," I think the battery manufacturers are having a hard time keeping up with the current demand. No surprise there as it did sell over 100 million copies. I could only get through one chapter. Sorry gals, but this is one of the worst books I've ever read. 

Now some of you are probably saying I haven't read any good erotica. That would be false. I have an ample collection from Charity Parkerson, Sandra Wolters and Regina Puckett. These gals can, when the moment hits,  write some good steamy material. Don't believe me? Check them out and you won't be disappointed. 

I've also read a book by J.J. Reinhardt. This is one of the nastiest, brutal works I've ever come across. It is filled with sex, betrayal and murder. What more could a woman reader want?

If you're really ready to experience an erotic story that will have you gasping, this is the story for you!




We all have a breaking point. What will you do when you've reached yours? 

Get a copy today and find out!  Cracking UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.